A. CM Plan
1. Are CM roles and responsibilities documented and communicated?
2. Are CM procedures placed in a common repository, communicated to developers, and easily viewed/retrieved?
3. Do CM tasks live in the project plan?
B. CM Process
1. Is there a change control process defined for managing changes to the following baselines: (a) requirements, (b) project plan, and (c) production?
2. Is there a development/CM process currently defined and followed?
3. Is there a checkout/checkin procedure defined and followed?
4. Is there a branching/merging procedure defined and followed?
5. Is there a build procedure defined and followed?
6. Is there a release procedure defined and followed?
C. CM and other Tools
1. Does the project currently use a CM Tool for managing: (a) code, (b) 3rd party tools needed for build time, (c) documents, and (d) test cases
2. Are there any integrations between CM tool and Development tool(s)