- the tool being used as successfully as it could be? If not, why?
- Does the choice and use of defect fields shed any light on the testing process?
- Who is interested in the data that the tool produces?
- Do these reports tell the full story?
- Does the defect history shed light on the defect process?
Agile Connection is one of the growing communities of the TechWell network.
|Featuring fresh, insightful stories, TechWell.com is the place to go for what is happening in software development and delivery. Join the conversation now!|