· Why are there bugs?
· Why doesn't everything work right the first time, all the time?
· What was the first defect ever created in the history of the world?
· What was the first defect you personally created?
· What was the first defect you ever found?
· What can we learn from defects?
· Are defects always bad?
· Bad occurrences sometimes have good outcomes, such as when things are "a blessing in disguise." Could there ever be a positive outcome from not finding a bug?
· If so, under what condition would not finding a bug constitute a good thing?
· Could we say that all missed bugs are blessings in disguise?
· If so, then should the goal of testing be to miss as many bugs as possible, to get the most blessing? (obviously not)
· What are accidents?
· What causes them?
· How can they be avoided?
· Should they be avoided?