6) Flexible Configuration Management for a Component-based Software Asset Repository; by Tom Brett; BCS CMSG event: Why Software Asset Management and Configuration Management is essential, March 2004 (also see accompanying presentation)
7) The Timesafe Property: A Formal Statement of Immutability in CM; by Damon Poole Wingerd; submitted to the 8th International Symposium on System Configuration Management (SCM-8) in Brussels, Belgium, July 1998.
8) "The Flow of Change"; by Laura Wingerd; presented at SD West 2005 and the 2005 Perforce User's Conference.
9) Configuration Management Principles and Practice; by Anne Mette Hass; Addison-Wesley, December 2002. Chapter 1, "What is Configuration Management?" (available online)
10) Streamed Lines: Branching Patterns for Parallel Software Development; by Brad Appleton, Steve Berczuk et. al.; Proceedings of the 1998 Workshop on Pattern Languages of Program Design.
11) High-level Best Practices in Software Configuration Management; by Laura Wingerd, Chris Seiwald; Proceedings of the Eighth International Workshop on 12) 12) Software Configuration Management (I-SCM8), Brussels, July 1998; (also presented at the 1998 Perforce User's Conference, June 1998)
13) Practical Perforce: Channeling the Flow of Change in Software Development Collaboration; by Laura Wingerd; O'Reilly & Associates, 2005. Chapter 7, "How Software Evolves" (available online)