- create a defect for the developers to work against. SBOM Artifacts would include the application source code, configuration files, requirements, test data, etc., and thus be visible to the RFC/ticket and SD as to true application impact, once the RFC has been completed and is ready for the CAB.
- Communication of Planned Changes to Customers - This interface provides the capability for complete visibility into the status of the RFC. As an example, if the RFC has been assigned to a specific developer and the developer has checked-out the impacted code and its associated test files, one can rightly assume that the status is that the change is being tested.
- Evaluate Proposed Changes for Capacity and Performance Impacts - MKS Integrity can automate the notification of the capacity planning and
availability management teams whenever any RFC results in changes to
configuration settings that are typically associated with application
performance in a production environment.
- Perform Impact Assessment of Proposed Changes - Impact analysis information, stored in the SCM repository, would consist of requirements information, code, configuration files, test cases, test data, design data, business process data, etc.
- Provide Configuration Information to Problem Management to perform Level 1-2-3 Root Cause Diagnosis - The SCM repository, as part of its
capability to adhere to the federated CMDB approach, would have the
ability to provide application configuration information to the SD when
problem management and root cause analysis is being performed.
Traceability & Auditability: Do you really know what went into production?
AgileConnection is one of the growing communities of the TechWell network.
Featuring fresh, insightful stories, TechWell.com is the place to go for what is happening in software development and delivery. Join the conversation now!
Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
A Pragmatic Approach to Adopting Agile
|May 04||Agile Tester Certification—ICAgile|
The Premier Software Testing Conference
Agile Development Conference & Better Software Conference West
The Premier Collocated Conferences for Software Professionals