- "Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach (Fourth Edition)," Roger S. Pressman, McGraw-Hill, 1997.
- "Software Engineering (Fifth Edition)," Ian Sommerville, Addison-Wesley, 1997.
- "IEEE Standard for Software Test Documentation," ANSI/IEEE Standard 829-1983 (Reaff 1991).
- "Using Models for Test Generation and Analysis," Mark R. Blackburn, Proceedings of the IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference, 1998
- "IEEE Standard for Software Verification and Validation Plans," IEEE Standard 1012-1986.
- "IEEE Guide for Software Verification and Validation Plans," IEEE Standard 1059-1993.
- "A New Development Rhythm for AS/400 Software," Richard A. Sulack, et al, IBM Systems Journal, Volume 28, Number 3, 1989.
- "Modeling and Software Development Quality," Stephen H. Kan, IBM Systems Journal, Volume 30, Number 3, 1991.
- "AS/400 Software Quality Management," Stephen H. Kan, et al., IBM Systems Journal, Volume 33, Number 1, 1994.
- "Metrics and Models in Software Quality Engineering," Stephen H. Kan, Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- "Lessons Learned from Three Years of Inspection Data," Edward F. Weller, IEEE Software, September 1993.
- "Experience with Inspection in Ultralarge-Scale Developments," Glenn W. Russell, IEEE Software, January 1991.
- "Advances in Software Inspections," Michael E. Fagan, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Volume SE-12, Number 7, July 1986.
- "Design and Code Inspections to Reduce Errors in Program Development," Michael E. Fagan, IBM Systems Journal, Volume 15, Number 3, 1976.
- "Successful Software Process Improvement," Robert B. Grady, Prentice-Hall, 1997.
- "Software Process Improvement: Impacting the Bottom Line by Using Powerful Solutions," David F. Rico, Software Process Improvement (SPI).
- "A Discipline for Software Engineering," Watts S. Humphrey, Addison-Wesley, 1995.
- "Using a Defined and Measured Personal Software Process," Watts S. Humphrey, IEEE Software, May 1996.
- "Introduction to the Personal Software Process," Watts S. Humphrey, Addison-Wesley, 1996.
- "Results of Applying the Personal Software Process," Pat Ferguson, IEEE Computer, May 1997.
- "The Personal Software Process: An Empirical Study of the Impact of PSP on Individual Engineers," Will Hayes, CMU/SEI-97-TR-001.
- "Personal Software Process (PSP)," David F. Rico, Software Process Improvement (SPI).
- "High Hopes Riding on Six Sigma at Raytheon," Anthony L. Velocci, Jr., Aviation Week & Space Technology, November 16, 1998.
V & V Lifecycle Methodologies
Agile Connection is one of the growing communities of the TechWell network.
|Featuring fresh, insightful stories, TechWell.com is the place to go for what is happening in software development and delivery. Join the conversation now!|