Using Agile Data for Predictive Plans
As organizations advance in agile maturity, so do their data analytics and metric needs. Compiling and synchronizing the data of a few agile teams is significantly different from rolling up data across many teams or an entire portfolio.
Without a clear picture of how teams are delivering their work, organizations may be flying blind when it comes to understanding the delivery of their products or services.
Download this white paper to discover:
- Five key mistakes organizations make when tracking agile data
- Top ways to ensure data accuracy and reporting
- The importance of clean, usable agile metrics
- Why a centralized system of record for all agile work is critical
- How data discipline facilitates predictive plans and predictive revenue
There is a bright future ahead for your agile metrics, and it starts with concerted efforts around gaining true shared visibility into the agile work your organization is doing.
*Please fill in all required fields to view this white paper.
By downloading this resource you will also receive special offers and product communication from the sponsor and TechWell (you may unsubscribe at any time).