Automation Essentials for the Age of Agile
No enterprise in the age of agile can afford to ignore test automation. The method’s popularity grew by 85% across all industries from 2015 to 2017, but many companies are still lagging behind.
While test automation is no cure-all, it can help your organization leverage existing operational efficiencies to maximum benefit.
If your organization is seeking to reap the rewards of test automation, careful planning and preparation are essential.
This white paper provides a guide to starting with automation and outlines six essentials for succeeding:
- Evaluating your testing strategy
- Introducing automation into your deployment pipeline incrementally
- Aggregating all test results to support informed decision making
- Establishing the right framework
- Handling failed automation scenarios as critical failures
- Striking the proper balance between automated and manual testing
*Please fill in all required fields to view this white paper.
By downloading this resource you will also receive special offers and product communication from the sponsor and TechWell/Coveros (you may unsubscribe at any time).